The Right Way for How to Flirt with a Girl

Published: 02nd February 2009
Views: N/A

In order to know how to successfully flirt, you need to consider one very important fact - women do not like overly cocky guys. While a little bit of confidence is always important, being TOO much of a jerk will



Showing off your hot set of wheels, running your mouth about how much money you have, or boasting about how important your job is may seem like a good way to grab a girl's attention, but it's not. Bragging actually portrays weakness, and it will do you more harm than good.



Now that we've cleared that up, let's delve into the topic at hand - what is the right way to flirt. In essence, flirting is a subtle but fun way to show a girl you're interested in her.

Just for a moment, imagine yourself talking to a girl for the very first time. She's cute, she seems interested in the conversation, and even better...she appears to be giving you "the eye."



This type of sexual tension is, in reality, part of the human mating ritual. From it, we determine if the attraction is mutual, and in turn, whether or not to move forward. When flirting, try to incorporate all the qualities of masculinity that women find attractive (leadership, confidence, humor, etc.) But for the sake of this discussion, know that women generally respond to men who are confident and in touch with their emotions.



Flirting is your chance to demonstrate that you have these core character traits women find appealing in a guy. Perhaps the most important element to flirting is the use of your nonverbal cues, also known as your body language. Did you know that only 10 percent of communication is verbal? That's right! The remaining 90 percent of communication is expressed through a person's actions.



With that said, don't think that simply talking to a girl will make her interested. Two guys can say exactly the same thing, but deliver completely different messages, so you're going to have to learn how to use your gestures, voice, and overall body language to make your message more penetrating.



Another important aspect in flirting effectively is to know the difference between a romantic interest and a platonic interest. It wouldn't be an understatement to say that women have an almost innate instinct to flirt, regardless of whether or not they're genuinely interested in a guy. It's a gray area that creates a sense of confusion for many men, and that's why it's important to understand flirting.



Want to learn a PROVEN WAY for flirting with women and creating sexual attraction? If so, take a look at Steve Scott's Flirt Book which provides a step-by-step blueprint on how to flirt with women!

Report this article Ask About This Article


Loading...
More to Explore